Thursday, March 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - AUD SENTIMENTS

Hi everyone, today it's time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments.  The theme is "Happy Birthday". 
For this challenge we are so excited to have Bugaboo as our sponsor. They are giving the winner 7 free digi images.  Wow!!!





I love Bugaboo stamps, specially the Stella ones.  They are so funny!!!  Here is my card with a Bugaboo stamp, of course:




This card joins the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - Sentiment or Bugaboo Stamp
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC sentiment, Wilma! My friends tease me about getting ready for bed at 8pm...I do get up at 4:45am, so being asleep by 9pm is kinda important, right? LOL. I adore this card and your shading is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card primis! this image is so funny, nice colouring it. TFS hugs, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lord, it is better to laugh then to cry but what I want to know is - How in the world did you ever get my picture!!!!!
    Love the design and the sentiment - and oh my gosh - you image is wonderful!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great card design and colors
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa !!! Me encantan estos sellos.
    Trabajas precioso amiguita.
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee-hee - so funny! Love your coloring too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    Hugs, Alica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....