Saturday, June 30, 2012

IT'S SUMMER TIME

Hi everyone.  After a short vacation time, which I NEEDED A LOT, LOL, it's time for another challenge at Di's Digi Designs.  The theme is SUMMER, anything related with summer, the sun, the bright and lively colors, the beach, anything you like.  I live on a tropical island, so for me summer is the whole year, and since we have so many beautiful beaches, summer means time to go to the beach.

I don't have my computer with me, so I'm making this post on my tablet and I'mdefinitely not an expert.  But, just have fun and visit our blog to see all the beautiful cards our DT's have prepared for you and to see what you can win when you join our challenge.


7 comments:

  1. Wilma, totally gorgeous creation! I love sea theme, the digi is adorable and all the details.
    GREAT JOB~!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how cute such a sweet card, great choice of digi! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Wilma Thankyou i love your summer sandcastle punch, and the colours you have used and your colouring are gorgeous!
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful summer card primis! cute image, punches and colors. TFS, hugs, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilma this card is just awesome, love everything about it! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful, colorful and fun design for this image. I love your gorgeous bow with the perfect colors. And it would appear that the sun is reflection off the ribbon reflecting the sea as well. I love the anchor too. Between the white cheesecloth and that ribbon together held down by that anchor, I am particularly taken by your design work. Everything is so balanced. Looks wonderful!!!! Can you tel how much I love this card!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....