Saturday, September 1, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi everyone, it's me again with another challenge of Di's Digi Designs.  This time the theme is Back to School, another easy one, don't you think?  As always my image is from Di's Digi Store.  My card has a bee on it because the mascot, if you can call it that way, of my kid's school is a Bee.  I hope you like it:




Go to our blog to see all the gorgeous cards our DT's have prepared especially for you and participate on our challenge to win wonderful prizes from our sponsors.  See you!

7 comments:

  1. OH! this is so cute primis! pretty image and well coloured. nice d/'s and embellish. TFS, hugs, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un trabajo muy lindo.
    Felicidades.
    BSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous Wilma< just loove your colouring! thankyou so much
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Espectacular, me gustó mucho como la coloreaste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que belleza de tarjeta!! Me encanta la nena y como la coloreaste.
    Los detalles bien lindos tambien
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. que preciosidad de tarjeta y de sellos ya me gustaria a mi tener estos sellos tan preciosos
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! Esta tarjetita me encantó. Todo muy bien combinado.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....